ORCHID CRUISES 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT/3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
HANOI – HAIPHONG – HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY - HANOI
2 DAYS/ 1 NIGHT
DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
You will be collected from Hanoi Old Quarter to take the new highway to Got Ferry Terminal – Cat Hai Town, Haiphong City where we arrive at around 11h30. The passengers have a chance to experience on longest and newest bridge in South East Asia area. You can take special tea at Orchid Cruise’s lounge by warm welcome.
Transfer by tender to the ORCHID CRUISE.
We welcome our guests onboard the ORCHID CRUISE and then check in, enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
ORCHID CRUISE proceeds to Da Chong islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago. Have International Buffet Lunch while passing via the islets of Con Vit area. These amazing limestone karst formations rise up out of the sea in an impressive manner. This area is untouched, as not many cruise ships use the route via the Cat Ba Island - Thoi Quyt area - Coc Ngoi islet - through Gia Luan area where is belong to Cat Ba National Park.
We progress to Trung Trang cave by our bus on Cat Ba island which is located in the middle of Cat Ba National Park with Kim Giao forest around the cave.
Trung Trang Valley is the largest valley on Cat Ba Island. The valley covers an area of approximately 300 hectares, has a depth of 10m to 30m and is around 15km in the middle of Cat Ba National Park. Trung Trang Cave measures 300m lengthwise through the mountains. The cave was carved by nature for more than 2000 years. The cave has many stalactites that take on various shapes that will awe and inspire visitors to use their imagination.
Orchid Cruise gets in the less populated area at Tra Bau where is located in Lan Ha Bay. You will enjoy the green emerald and cool water by swimming.
Returning ORCHID CRUISE, you can watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. Onboard you may join a traditional cooking class. Our chef will instruct you in the making of some Vietnam dishes. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal
Sumptuous Candlelight Deluxe Dinner Set Menu is served. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. This is a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting
Enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the bar. Try your hand at night squid fishing, watching a movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board.
End of Day One program.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – HANOI
Why not rise early to witness the bay at its very best whilst enjoying an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck; after which we serve the breakfast. Upon completing breakfast continue our journey and head out to explore the bay in the area where Ao Ech is situated.
You enjoy on your own for kayaking at Ao Ech area to discover the hidden charm of Lan Ha Bay
Orchid Cruise welcomes you back on board and it is time for checking out
Whilst cruising back you can enjoy a delightful brunch
Tea Ceremony is served at the restaurant. You will learn how to enjoy Vietnamese tea and Vietnamese cultural at this ceremony. Joining Tea Ceremony with our crews team and have great fun with us!
We return to the quay side in the south of the bay, where our visitors disembark.
We bid farewell at GOT ferry, this is the end of the program.
Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi. End of the trip
- Child below 5 years old is F.O.C sharing room with parents.
- Child from 5 to 12 staying on separate bed: charge 75% adult price, sharing room with parents
- Child over 12 years old consider adult
- English speaking in-house tour guide on boat
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries, (01 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 01 brunch) for 2 days 1 night, (02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts, 01 brunch) for 3 days 2 nights
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment, satellite TV, Local wine experience, Tea ceremony
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Day boat for exploring Viet Hai village and tour guide for the 2nd day of 3 days/2nights package
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin
- Luxury mini van sharing Hanoi- Got ferry, Haiphong- Hanoi
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services & Massage
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
WHAT TO BRING TO THE TOUR
- Sun block
- Camera + Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- Wide brim hat
- Swimming costume for summer
- Sun glasses
- Proper shoes for cave sharing
- Warm clothes for winter
- Head Officer: 07th Floor , # 27 Nguyen Truong To Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Tel: +84 243926 2005
- Branch Ho Chi Minh city 1st Floor , # 85 Dien bien phu street, Da kao Redistrict, 1st District, Ho Chi Minh city
- Tel: (+84) 28 393 112 113 - 393 112 114
Copyright © 2018 Rubicon Tours. All Right Reserved