HOA LU ANCIENT CAPITAL – TRANG AN GROTTOS-BICH DONG PAGODA
MUA CAVE 02 DAYS 01 NIGHT
Time: 2 Day 1 Night / Transfer: Limousine
Departure date: Daily
Ninh Binh is endowed with many places of particular interest which have been well-known inside and outside Vietnam such as Tam Coc – Bich Dong, Cuc Phuong National Park, Trang An Grottoes and Van Long Nature Reserves. There are also many historical relics, for instances Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Bich Dong Pagoda, Thai Vi Temple… Ninh Binh is the charming land of myth and unique landscapes.
Day 01: HANOI - HOA LU ANCIENT CAPITAL - TRANG AN GROTTOS - BICH DONG PAGODA
07:30-08:00 Our tour guide pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
After one hour on highway, you have a short-break in 20 minute.
10:00 Arrive Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, One ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century. Visitors can see temples built in honor of the emperors Dinh Tien Hoang and Le Dai Hanh their sons, and Queen Duong Van Nga, who was married first to Dinh Tien Hoang and then to Le Dai Hanh
11:00 Depart to the most popular attraction to visit in Ninh Binh are the Trang An Grottoes ( the Wolrd Natural Heritage site). Enjoy 2 hour on rowing boat to trip to visit cave complex: : Lam Cave, Vang Cave, Dai Cave, Thanh Truot in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Halong Bay on land of Ninh Binh. Next visit, our tour guide will show you the Kong: Skull Island filming location the aboriginal village (Skull Island Village) , The village is so cute with many houses on the way. You can actually go inside each house and experience. Get back to the Wharf
Have lunch at local restaurant, an excellence place to taste Vietnamese cuisine. Let’s enjoy let's enjoy localities goat meat dishes with goat meat.
14:00 Cycling to Bich Dong pagoda, Bich Dong pagoda is complex of three pagoda, the Lower pagoda is located at the base, from which 100 steps lead to the Middle pagoda, where there’s a shorter but steep ascent to the Upper pagoda, inside each cave temple, looming statues peer from the haze of burning incens ride along country lane to enjoy beautiful scenery of limestone mountains, through small villages with backdrop of agricultural lifestyle.
15:45 Transfer to Hotel for check in,
Dinner at hotel. Overnight in Ninh Binh
Day 02: MUA CAVE – HANOI
08:00 Breakfast at hotel
09:00 Start Cycling around village to discovery the localities life in the morning and to Mua cave stunning rice fields with buffalos, goats…along the road. You walk up 486 stone steps to the top of mountain, visiting lovely stalactites and stalagmites inside, enjoy panoramic view of countryside an Ngo Dong river.
11:00 You cycle back to bungalow, and attend cooking class of how to make some Vietnamese cuisine. Lunch at local restaurant
12:00 Check out & free at your own leisure
15:45 Return to Hanoi
18:00 Drop off at your hotel. Service ends
Thank so much!! please follow us @Rubicontours, Vietnam rubicontours.com
- Pick up and drop off services by A/C Ford Transit High Roof Van or Samco Felix Limousine
- One night accommodation at local hotel in Ninh Binh
- Entrance fee, boat fee as per mention in itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water on bus
- Cycling to visit Bich Dong pagoda & Mua Cave
- English speaking language tour guide
- Lunch serves at local restaurant
- Travel insurance
- Beverages, tax
- Tip, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above.
- Child below 03 year old: Free of Charge
- Child from 04 – 09 year old: 75% of Adult tour fare
- Child from 09 and above: 100% of Adult tour fare
- Head Officer: 07th Floor , # 27 Nguyen Truong To Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Tel: +84 243926 2005
- Branch Ho Chi Minh city 1st Floor , # 85 Dien bien phu street, Da kao Redistrict, 1st District, Ho Chi Minh city
- Tel: (+84) 28 393 112 113 - 393 112 114
Copyright © 2018 Rubicon Tours. All Right Reserved