Cat Cat Village – Ham Rong Mountain 2 Days 1 Night
Duration : 2 Days 1 Night
Transportation : Car
Departure : Daily depart from Hanoi
Amount : Small Group
Sapa town stands at the head of a deep valley of magnificent rice terraces that are still worked today as they have been for centuries. Backdrops don’t get much more spectacular. Enticing ribbons of road lead the eye down to the valley floor, white-water rivers rush among rice fields, and lush green mountains stretch into the distance as far as the eye can see. The highest peak in the region, Mount Fansipan, crowns the ragged ridge line high above town.
DAY 1: HANOII - SAPA VALLEY - CAT CAT VILLAGE (L/D)
- 06:45 – 07:15 Depart to SAPA.
- Visit Cat Cat village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe.
- Evening: After dinner, explore the charm of Sapa Town
DAY 2: SAPA VALLEY - HAM RONG MOUNTAIN - HANOI (B/L)
- Ham Rong Mountain Park
- San May (Cloud Yard) the peak of Ham Rong Mountain
- Fansipan: Cong Troi 1, Cong Troi 2 (Heaven Gate 1 and 2)
- 16:00 We will depart and return to Hanoi.
Price & Inclusion
1 night accommodation in SAPA VALLEY + daily buffet breakfast.
Transfer service Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
Meals as indicated L/D
English language tour guide
Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary.
One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on coach
International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa
Tips for local tour guide and coach captain @ 3 USD/pax/day will be pre-collected.
All kinds of personal and incidental bills