HANOI – HA LONG BAY (Overnight on land)
4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS
Let’s get new experience,stay on land in Ha Long Bay!!!!!
Day 1: Hanoi (L/ D)
Arrival to Hanoi, transfer to check in hotel.
Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ba Dinh Square and and photo stops at Presidential Palace, St Joseph Cathedral and Hanoi Opera House.
Enjoy foot massage service.
GUIDED WALKING TOUR ~ walking from Hanoi Opera House to Sofitel Legend Metropole Hotel then to the murals painted on the sealed archways of the railway viaduct and walking on the rail track at Phung Hung Street, lastly stop at Dong Xuan Market.
Visit Hanoi Old Quarter (THE 36 ANCIENT STREETS) by Electric Cart Tour - contains up to 28 commercial streets, 13 old streets, 3 pagodas, 8 historic sites and many tourism destinations around Hoan Kiem Lake area and Dong Xuan Market.
Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight at hotel
Day 2: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (Overnight on land) (B/L/D)
Check out and have breakfast at hotel.
Seat on coach and transfer to Tuan Chao Harbor, Halong Bay.
Embark on board traditional Vietnamese design merchant boat (junk boat) for cruise tour activities (approximately 03-04 hours) along HA LONG BAY . Visit grottoes and floating villages such as supreme Thien Cung Cave; sail and pass by Stone Dog Island, Cat Islets and Fighting Cock Island, Ba Hang fishing village.
Disembark at TUAN CHAO harbor and transfer for check in to hotel.
Overnight and have dinner at hotel.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast only)
Free leisure at hotel.
Check out hotel, return to Hanoi.
Drop off and check in hotel in Hanoi.
Tour program end.
Day 4: Departure Hanoi (Breakfast only)
Check out and have breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer to the airport.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in HANOI + daily buffet breakfast
- 1 night accommodation in HALONG + daily buffet breakfast
- 4 hours cruise activities + lunch
- REFLEXOLOGY (foot massage) services for 30 minutes.
- Guided walking tour + electric cart tour.
- Meals as indicated L/D
- Tour guide speak ENGLISH
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary.
- One bottle of filtered drinking water will provide daily on coach
- International airfares to VIETNAM & vice versa
- All kinds of personal and incidental bills
- Travel Insurance.
- Vietnam visa approval letter on arrival as complementary
- Head Officer: 07th Floor , # 27 Nguyen Truong To Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Tel: +84 243926 2005
- Branch Ho Chi Minh city 1st Floor , # 85 Dien bien phu street, Da kao Redistrict, 1st District, Ho Chi Minh city
- Tel: (+84) 28 393 112 113 - 393 112 114
Copyright © 2018 Rubicon Tours. All Right Reserved